- We don't sell, advertise, or farm your data.
- You own your data. You own the copyright to it.
- Our servers are secured to restricted accessors.
- DejaFlow is not a stored data system - your data does not reside on our server.
- Web Sites: CompanionLink, DejaOffice, DejaDesktop, DejaFlow
- Products: CompanionLink, DejaOffice, DejaDesktop
- Services: DejaCloud, DejaFlow
If GPDR applies to you, please read and accept the CompanionLink Data Processing Agreement
Data We Collect
- DejaFlow Account - Your DejaFlow account has an Email ID. We collect this email and we send status notices to this email address. Your account has a password, and we store a hash, so your password is not actually in our system. When you synchronize, the data is passed through our DejaFlow server, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and related data is not stored, but Record ID and Category is stored. For logging purposes, Contact Names, Company names, and Email Addresses may be logged. This data is locked to our highest level of support staff and is not used for marketing.
- DejaFlow Connector - We collect email, OAuth, app password, or password given to us to access your cloud Calendar, Contacts and Tasks.
- Purchases and Subscriptions - We currently are restricted to PayPal, and DejaFlow does not retain information except as provided by PayPal to fulfill the purchase.
- Browser History - As you browse our website, anonymized analytics information is shared (Google, Statcounter) which is standard industry practice.
CompanionLink does not sell the above data to other companies. We reserve the right to market to CompanionLink Customers about a partner's products.
Data From Others
CompanionLink does not purchase lists and does not sell to lists.
Cookies and Beacons
If you get an affinity or discount code for a product, we store that as a cookie in your browser for 30 days. This credits the referring party with the sale.
We use external services which track landing pages and web page movement as is standard for our industry. The services we use are StatCounter and Google Analytics. These services commonly use anonymized information to track return visits.
Our site tracks IP address for GPDR specific content. If your IP is in the EEA, some of our pages will have EEA specific content. This is to enhance our compliance with GPDR and we do not store this information except as noted under Data We Collect.
We do not currently use beacons in our email or on our website.
We do not currently use browser Location.
We do not currently use cookie based advertising or location based advertising.
- CompanionLink's Office is in Portland, Oregon, USA
- CompanionLink's Servers are in Newark, New Jersey, USA
- CompanionLink Software, Inc., is an Oregon Corporation. In the case of legal proceedings, the laws or the State of Oregon shall prevail.
- Technical Support - Our technical support ticket system stores each email you send and all outbound emails. If you request a phone call, we will call you based on your phone number in emails, or in purchase records.
- Products - Product registration compares your entered registration information against our registration database.
- Realtime Google Sync - Google access is controlled by a token issued by Google and stored on your computer. In addition, if you select Realtime Sync, your Google Email address is passed to our sync server, for the purpose of capturing Push messages from Google Calendar.
- DejaCloud Sync - Your data is synchronized with our Secure DejaCloud server in Newark, New Jersey.
- Sync Services
- DejaCloud Sync uses a designated limited access data store, that serves no function other than to host DejaCloud data.
- Secure Hosted Wireless (CLSH) is a legacy system that is hosted in California. The design of this system is like a pop box, so when you are in-sync none of your database data is stored on the server. Packets in this system are encrypted using AES 256 encryption.
- Wi-Fi Sync - Uses AES 256 level encryption. Data is stored locally on your PC and Device.
- Bluetooth Sync - Uses AES 256 level encryption. Data is stored locally on your PC and Devices.
CompanionLink sends marketing emails to people who have tried our products, and to people who have purchased our products. Our marketing is strictly by email, we do not use telephone for marketing.
- Opt-Out - You may unsubcribe from our marketing using this page. If you have multiple email addresses, please enter each one. The opt out process will affect all future marketing campaigns, but may not be reflected in our current campaigns. It may take up to 30 days to take effect.
- Subscriptions - Note that if you are currently using DejaCloud, and you do not have a current subscription, you will get subscription renewal notices without regard to your Opt Out status. That is because you are using a paid service which you have not paid for. If you do not wish to receive the notice, then stop using the service. When you do not login or use DejaCloud for 60 days, you wlll not receive subscription notices.
- Be Forgotten - If you wish to be forgotten, and do not need any license service or support, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please include all names and emails associated with your account. After confirmation of your request we will purge your email address and name from our marketing and licensing databases, and delete your tickets from our support system. If you ask for this service, and later use our software, it will require a new purchase to obtain a software license.
We may share your data if required to by law enforcement or government authority.
Contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
with any questions or to resolve complaints.
Wayland Bruns, CEO
CompanionLink Software, Inc.
838 SW First Avenue, Suite 530
Portland, OR 97204