DejaFlow TERMS OF SERVICE
COPYRIGHT. DejaFlow and all products created by CompanionLink Software, Inc. (CompanionLink) are owned by CompanionLink Software, Inc. and are protected by United States copyright laws and treaty provisions. By using our software or services you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
TRADEMARKS AND PRODUCTS: CompanionLink makes the following products and services:
- CompanionLink® - Software to sync from PC/Mac to Web or Mobile
- DejaOffice® - Software to hold data on the phone, tablet, PC or Mac
- DejaFlow™ - Automatic Sync for Cloud based Calendars, Contacts and Tasks.
- DejaCloud® - Sync service and Web based PIM
- DejaDesktop® - Calendar Wallpaper for your PC or Mac
GRANT OF LICENSE.
- SERVICES: For subscription services like DejaFlow, you may use the service for the number of license users that you purchase. For instance, a single user DejaCloud is for one person’s use. DejaCloud has tiered levels for database size and number of devices which roughly correspond to the amount of server load you are using.
- SOFTWARE: With your license purchase, CompanionLink Software grants you the right to install and use the Software the specific number of people that have purchased licenses (i.e. a single license is for one person, and a five-user license is for five people). You may install CompanionLink on multiple computers, or use it with multiple organizers, provided that each installation is specifically for the correct number of licensed users.
- SUPPORT: You may email or call for technical support. CompanionLink offers premium support plans. All levels of support imply a corresponding level of service. For example, free support does not call you or log on your machine. Paid support is limited by the number of tickets or sessions that you request.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL. CompanionLink reserves the right to refuse service to any person, or company their sole discretion. CompanionLink values our staff and will only accept civil language in telephone and email communications.
HARASSMENT POLICY. Use of swear words, acronyms that indicate swear words, anger, excessive loudness, or threats in telephone calls, emails, or any other medium, whether or not directed towards CompanionLink, to any CompanionLink employee, are grounds to terminate your service. The determination will be made at CompanionLink Software's sole discretion. If your service is terminated for harassment, CompanionLink Software will not resume service until you designate a polite adult party for all future communication, including all telephone calls and emails, on your behalf, and re-purchase the license or service.
RESTRICTIONS. You may not make copies of any documentation, web pages, or any written material copyright by CompanionLink without written permission from CompanionLink. You may not decompile or reverse engineer the Software.
AGE RESTRICTION: To comply with national and international law, CompanionLink will not provide service to persons under the age of 16.
CompanionLink respects your privacy: https://www.companionlink.com/aboutus/privacy.html
EU GPDR: If you are subject to GPDR, in using CompanionLink services, you agree to be the Data Controller and CompanionLink is a Data Processor and to accept our terms as stated: https://www.companionlink.com/aboutus/gpdr.html
CA CCPA: CompanionLink does not do business in California, does not make more than $25 million, does not derive revenue by selling personal information. CompanionLink services may collect personal information; namely your email address and IP address, as a part of secure practices. You have the right to ask for a log of all personal information collected.
RECORDING. All telephone calls at CompanionLink Software are recorded to ensure the well-being of our staff. The recordings are owned by CompanionLink Software and may be considered public knowledge for our technical managers, executive staff, counsel and law enforcement authorities upon request. Emails and all written correspondence from and to CompanionLink Software are kept as business records and may be made available to authorities upon request.
GOVERNING LAW. The laws of the State of Oregon govern these Terms of Service
RIGHTS. CompanionLink Software retains all rights not expressly granted. Nothing in these Terms, Privacy or GPDR constitutes a waiver of CompanionLink Software's rights under U.S. Copyright laws or any other Federal or State law.
LIMITED WARRANTY. CompanionLink Software warrants that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 90 days from the date of receipt. Any implied warranties on the software are limited to 90 days. Some states do not allow limitations on duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
CUSTOMER REMEDIES. CompanionLink Software's entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at CompanionLink Software's option, either (a) return of the price paid or (b) repair or replacement of the software. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the software has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement software will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES.
COMPANIONLINK SOFTWARE DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANIONLINK SOFTWARE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, EVEN IF COMPANIONLINK SOFTWARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES